Social media manager / Copywriter
NEXT-DC is looking for a curious and talented Social media manager / Copywriter to join our team!
Are you a creative individual who is passionate about writing, social media, constantly looking for new formats and ways to express opinion, looking for international professional experience? Are you motivated to achieve high-impact creative growth while developing your creative, copywriting and social media management skills?
As part of the NEXT-DC team you will have the opportunity to write original, creative copy and content across different formats – web, video, social media, festivals, internal channels, and advertising.
The perfect Social media manager / Copywriter is curious and willing to know what’s next in the world, with perfect English, has an eye for design, video, motion, film and the ability to adapt in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with passion for constant learning.
- Write original creative copy and edit content for a range of marketing materials, both online and offline;
- Research and understand the target audience's needs and interests;
- Collaborate with the creative and development teams from concept creation to delivery of the final product;
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology.
Social Media Management
- Assist the Head of Digital in delivery of complete social media calendars, creating and publishing social media content;
- Create actionable plans to grow and maintain followers for various of channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok and other up-to-date platforms;
- Collaborate with Multimedia Producer and Motion Designer to create original and outstanding social media content;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
To sum up:
You’ll be working on a variety of exciting and innovative projects with a team of talented and enthusiastic people. One thing we can say for sure: your day at work will never be boring. To apply for this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to tell us a little bit about yourself, your experience and what motivates you.