Front-End Developer / WordPress Developer
NEXT-DC is looking for an Front-End Developer / WordPress Developer to join our team!
We’re searching for someone with a great eye for design and ability to implement modern, attractive and functional websites. You will be responsible for front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as integrating websites and following latest security standards.
As a Developer you will be coming up with creative technical solutions for business challenges, helping with specifications, estimations and planning, collaborating with designers and other developers on diverse digital projects. You will also be working on open source projects and introducing new technological solutions and management practices.
You’re qualified for this role if you have the following skills:
- A deep understanding of WordPress and its defined best practices;
- Experience working with common page builders (Elementor, Divi, Beaver Builder, etc.);
- Experience with theming WordPress-based websites;
- Strong understanding of web markup and styling, including HTML5, CSS3 (including preprocessors e.g. SASS);
- Expertise in translating still designs into component-based, responsive, and semantic templates;
- Experience with source/version control software (git);
- Experience in developing interaction design and/or animations;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, ability to communicate professionally with other developers, non-technical team members, both client and internal;
This can also be a remote position. If you think you are the missing link at NEXT-DC, send your CV to email@example.com. Don’t forget to tell us a little bit about yourself, your experience and what motivates you.