Digital Project Manager
NEXT-DC is looking for a technically-oriented Digital Project Manager to join our team
NEXT-DC is a creative agency working on the verge of advertising and information technology.
We work with brands that share our values and are as excited as we are about innovation and shaping culture. Our portfolio of clients includes companies like Heineken, VISA, Canon, Renault, Nissan, A1, Jack Daniel’s, Finlandia, KFC and others.
Every project we work on is giving us the opportunity to learn something new, try new technologies and to collaborate with some of the best from various industries around the globe.
The digital team at NEXT-DC is a collective of multidisciplinary professionals with expertise in UX, graphic design, copywriting, motion and brand design. We bring all of this together to craft outstanding campaigns and digital experiences.
We аre seeking a Digital Project Manager to help lead the agency's interactive output across a range of digital projects. This is a complex position which requires a broad digital skill set. The ideal candidate will have experience working with and leading UX & UI designers, web developers, SEO specialists and digital marketers to launch and maintain digital projects.
What are your your responsibilities:
- A digital project manager must track all the details during the development of a project, providing real leadership for all digital projects;
- Facilitate the day to day delivery of all digital and development projects in the agency by managing internal and external resources;
- Maintain the technical vision throughout the projects clear for everyone involved — team members in the agency, contractors, and the clients;
- Show a high level of understanding in all kinds of digital projects: websites, mobile apps, interactive videos, games, events, installations, content, e-commerce, and SEO;
Who you are:
- You have good leadership skills and a deep understanding of the digital product launch process;
- You’re able to work with project management tools like Asana, Trello, JIRA, and spreadsheets;
- You know how to utilise different PM methodologies and determine which is best for the execution of specific projects;
- You have a good understanding of Google, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn advertising tools.
- You keep track of the latest trends and technologies in the digital world.
To sum up:
You’ll be working on a variety of exciting and innovative projects with a team of talented and enthusiastic people. One thing we can say for sure: your day at work will never be boring. The role is open for candidates who are based in Sofia, Bulgaria. To apply, please send us your CV.