Digital Project Manager / Tech Lead
NEXT-DC is looking for a Digital Project Manager/Tech Lead to join our team!
The ideal candidate will have the organisational skills of accounts, the curiosity of creatives and the tech interests of developers. As a Digital Project Manager/Tech Lead, you will be responsible for leading technical documentation, guiding and establishing best practices and presenting demos to clients. You’ll be expected to build and design the architecture of a project and explain how proposed tech solutions will help solve a bigger business problem.
What we are looking for:
- Experience on a distributed development team deploying agile methodologies, collaborating with technologists, creatives and other team members;
- Familiarity with web technologies and website production process;
- The ability to present the architectural design of a system to project team members and clients in clear, simple terms;
- A hunger to seek out new technologies, industry trends and best practices — and excitement to share that knowledge with others;
- A strong appreciation for design and user experience.
This can also be a remote position. If you think you are the missing link at NEXT-DC, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to tell us a little bit about yourself, your experience and what motivates you.