Digital media & PPC specialist
NEXT-DC is looking for a Digital media & PPC specialist to join our team!
Are you a Digital media & PPC specialist with a creative mind, who wants to work in the Media department of a Digital Creative Agency with a rich portfolio of renowned international clients like Miro, Twitter, Wacom? If this sounds like an adventure worth exploring, check out the full requirements below:
- Proven experience in planning and managing Social Media and PPC campaigns in GoogleAds, Meta and LinkedIn platforms;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Previous experience in e-Commerce will be considered as a plus;
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager will be an advantage as well;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work in a performance driven environment;
- Analytical and data-oriented mindset;
- Highly passionate about latest tech trends in digital marketing and creative advertising industry;
- Always eager for self-improvement;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets is a must.
- Develop digital media strategies and plans for agency’s local and international clients;
- Setup, manage and optimize advertising campaigns across multiple platforms – GoogleAds, Facebook & Instagram, LinkedIn and others;
- Monitor the competitive landscape and stay up to date with SEM/PPC and digital marketing trends, testing new approaches and adopting best practice strategies;
- Prepare and present post-campaign performance reports and analysis on all major KPIs to meet clients’ business objectives and provide actionable insights for further optimization;
- Communication with other department members – designers, copywriters & social media managers in order to ensure media and creative performance optimization of campaigns.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- +1 day paid leave for your birthday, +5 days paid leave for Christmas;
- Free MultiSport card;
- Remote work/Home office 1 day every week and 2 weeks during the summer season;
- Cute office in the heart of Sofia;
- Creative and friendly working environment;
- Working for local and international clients;
- Have the chance to make an impact for a wide variety of business types and campaigns – B2B, B2C, Online-to-Offline traffic, e-Commerce, FMCG, Auto and others.
To sum up:
You’ll be working on a variety of exciting and innovative projects with a team of talented and enthusiastic people. One thing we can say for sure: your day at work will never be boring. To apply for this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to tell us a little bit about yourself, your experience and what motivates you.