Digital Media Manager
NEXT-DC is looking for a Digital Media Manager to join our team!
Are you a Digital media and PPC native with a creative and tech spark who wants to work in the Media department of a Digital Creative Agency with a rich portfolio of renowned international clients like Miro, Twitter, and Wacom? If this sounds like an adventure worth exploring, check out the full requirements below:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a digital advertising agency.
- Proven track record of planning and managing successful Social Media and PPC campaigns on platforms like Google Ads, Meta, and LinkedIn.
- Experience supervising media partners and subcontractors is highly advantageous
- Proficiency in Google Analytics 4 is essential.
- Previous experience in e-Commerce is considered a plus.
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager and tracking implementation is an added advantage.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to thrive in a performance-driven environment.
- Possess an analytical and data-oriented mindset, leveraging insights to optimize campaign performance.
- Strong passion for staying up to date with the latest tech trends in the digital marketing and creative advertising industry.
- Continuously strive for self-improvement
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets is a must.
- Collaborate on a daily basis with the Creative team as we believe that Media & Creative must work cohesively.
- Develop digital media strategies and plans for the agency's local and international clients.
- Set up, manage, and optimize advertising campaigns across multiple platforms – Google Ads, Facebook & Instagram, LinkedIn, and others.
- Work and supervise media partners to align media outcomes with clients' marketing and business objectives.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and stay up to date with SEM/PPC and digital marketing trends, testing new approaches and adopting best practice strategies.
- Prepare and present post-campaign performance reports and analysis on all major KPIs to meet clients' business objectives and provide actionable insights for further optimization.
- Take part and contribute in creative brainstorming sessions by infusing ideas with creative tech and media know-how.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- +1 day paid leave for your birthday, +5 days paid leave for Christmas;
- Free MultiSport card;
- Remote work/Home office 1 day every week and one week during the summer season
- A welcoming and dog-friendly office located in the heart of Sofia;
- Creative and friendly working environment;
- Opportunity to work with both local and international clients;
- Make a meaningful impact on a wide variety of businesses, ranging from – B2B to e-commerce, and from awareness-focused to ROI-focused campaigns.
To sum up:
You’ll be working on a variety of exciting and innovative projects with a team of talented and enthusiastic people. One thing we can say for sure: your day at work will never be boring. To apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com. Don’t forget to tell us a little bit about yourself, your experience and what motivates you.