NEXT-DC is looking for an enthusiastic Account Manager to join our team!
NEXT-DC is a creative agency working on the verge of advertising and information technology.
We are building progressive web applications, complex acquisition platforms, immersive experiences bringing the digital and the analogue world closer together for international clients like Heineken, A1, Renault, Canon, Jack Daniel’s, FOX International Networks, KFC.
Every project we work on is giving us the opportunity to learn something new, try new technologies and to collaborate with some of the best from various industries around the globe.
Who are we looking for:
NEXT-DC is looking for an Account Manager with relevant experience in the advertising field. You will be the everyday middleman between clients and the agency’s strategic and creative teams, the one who holds a project together. You have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Bulgarian and English;
- A structured and consistent approach to your work and time management;
- Good collaboration skills, but also the ability to work independently;
- A keen eye for detail, and good prioritising skills;
- An understanding and experience with budgeting (sometimes wild) ideas;
- Awareness of traditional and digital creative processes and techniques;
- Ability to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Some of the candidate's responsibilities:
- Arrange meetings and liaise with clients to understand their needs and requirements;
- Organise inspiring multi-layered campaigns, while keeping an open mind and willingness to venture into uncharted territories;
- Lead projects with clarity of vision without compromising with the quality of the work, the set deadlines, and the allocated budget;
- Disclose campaign details to all parties involved and prepare not-so-inspiring reports, time plans, and budgets, without losing your enthusiasm.
To sum up:
You’ll be working on a variety of exciting and innovative projects with a team of talented and enthusiastic people. One thing we can say for sure: your day at work will never be boring. To apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com. Don’t forget to tell us a little bit about yourself, your experience and what motivates you.